Vitamin Fuzz Radio

Vitamin Fuzz Radio Collective has been transporting you toward unexplored Psychedelic skylines since 2008 with broadcasts via our PODCAST or mp3 downloads. Future broadcasts will be posted spontaneously and about an hour in length. Load a few shows on your portable device to ease the pain of a cross-country trip or gym workout. The shows won't be on the server indefinitely, so get them as soon as you can. Thanks for listening.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Show 89 - Playlist 12/05/2021

Show 89 - Playlist 12/05/2021

Plaid seems to be always evolving. I see it on the cheap TV channels which are available to common citizens. I like the look of plaid… I’m comfortable in flannel. It’s not for everyone but it is very common. My show today is meant to be comfortable. Comfortable like mashed potatoes? Well, maybe more like sunshine infused with whiskey. No worries, not outrageous and sort of smooth, but not jazz. Sitting in the afternoon sun I watch a squirrel run along the top of a cedar fence. His pace is consistent then abruptly stops and his head turns here and there cause his focus is searching for foes or food. I am neither so he runs right by because he knows there’s something for him at the bird feeder. TV for common citizens. As time clicks by the sun sets. An amazing time of the day as I sit by myself and ponder what the next day holds. Finally the sun is sitting on the top rail of the fence. It won’t be long till a shadow will fill my resting spot. Sometimes the breeze is warm and I just sit till darkness surrounds me. That’s the best scenario. The experience of seeing and feeling the twilight of the day is a pinnacle. The light changes, the mood of the air changes and the mindset ventures between what has happened and what will happen. It would be grand if I could translate that into music.
[59 minutes, 57 mb, 128kbps]

mp3 download

00:00 Intro
00:16 Yarn, Shelter
06:18 Eclektic, Hylaphonic
13:24 Etno, Spacemotion-Topic (with samples)
22:14 Apex Twins, Orphans
31:14 Richard Youngs, Moon Thing

Richard Youngs – Blue-Thirty-Nine – 2021
Richard Youngs – Blue-Thirty-Nine – 2021




















40:57 Unknown artist and title
45:35 Desert Dwellers, Traversing The Endless Road
49:33 Sir Richard Bishop, Burning Caravan
52:17 Sir Richard Bishop, International Zone
58:45 Exit

Sir Richard Bishop ‎– Salvador Kali – 1998
Sir Richard Bishop ‎– Salvador Kali – 1998

1 comment:

davealex said...

Great show to drink some whiskey to; and a squirrel passed by outside the window as I was midway! Chill set, thanks!!!

Followers